I’m using this blog, mandorichard.wordpress.com, to post information about my adventures in radio at at
- WRCT, 88.3 FM, Pittsburgh, PA;
- WVUD, 91.3 FM, Newark, DE;
- WMCK.fm (internet only), McKeesport, PA;
- WUTC, 88.1 FM, Chattanooga, TN;
- and any other stations with which I become affiliated.
In August 2018, I began a new folk show on WRCT. Whiskey Before Breakfast originates from the WRCT studios on the campus of Carnegie Mellon University.
- Current air times:
- WRCT, 88.3 FM, Pittsburgh: Wednesday, 11:00am – 1:00pm
- WMCK.fm, McKeesport, PA: Sun, 8:00 – 10:00 a.m.; Tue, 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.; Wed, 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- WVUD, 91.3 FM, Newark, DE: Thu, 12:01 – 2:00 a.m. (just after midnight 8 days later)
- WUTC, 88.1 FM, Chattanooga, TN: Fri, 11:00 p.m. – Sat, 1:00 a.m. (9 days later)
- This site was originally constructed to host my old WVUD playlists.
- The WRCT versions of Whiskey Before Breakfast playlists from August 2, 2018 through January 8, 2020, are linked from the schedule at the WRCT site.
- Most recent playlists are posted to this website.
To submit music for my radio adventures, email me at
mandorichard (at) yahoo (dot) com.
The site’s header photo was taken by Sara Sajer, UD A&S ’17, and includes WVUD hosts Mandorichard (l) and Bill Barnett (c) and saxophonist Jeremy Danneman (r) in the WVUD production studio.